Dept Q – Truck & Tractor Pull
Friday, July 26, 2019
Bruce Barrett/Nathan Barrett – Superintendents
217-822-8371 / 217-822-8370
Amount offered $6700.00
$25.00 Entry fee for all non-sanctioned classes
(No refunds after entry)
Q1137 – Illiana Pullers (IPA) 6500# Outlaw Tractors
Q1138 – Illiana Pullers (IPA) Pro Stock 4×4 Pickup Trucks
Q1139 – Illiana Pullers (IPA) Altered Stock 4×4 Pickup Trucks
Q1140 – Illiana Pullers (IPA) Farm Stock Tractors
Q1141 – 5500# Open Tractors
Q1142 – 20000# Semis
ANY PREMIUM CHECKS NOT CASHED WITHIN 90 DAYS WILL BE VOID.
“PREMIUM WAIVER STATEMENT”
“THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE SHALL USE ITS BEST EFFORTS TO SECURE SUFFICIENT APPROPRIATIONS TO FUND PREMIUMS. IN ANY YEAR FOR WHICH THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS FAILS TO MAKE AN APPROPRIATION SUFFICIENT TO PAY SUCH PREMIUMS, PREMIUM AMOUNTS MAY NOT BE ACCURATELY REFLECTED IN THE PREMIUM BOOK.”
Q1137, 1138, 1139, 1140 Illiana Pullers – Sanctioned
- Must be certified IPL Member
- Top cut tires will be allowed as long as front edge has not been tampered with. No front cuts single or double V cuts allowed!! Superintendents decision is final.
- Stock appearing fuel pump and turbo.
- 20″ maximum hitch height
- Weights must be secured.
- No speed limit.
- STOCK APPEARING FARM TRACTORS (subject to inspection before and after pull by officials).
- Superintendents decision is final and takes precedence over printed material.
- MUST HAVE YOUR OWN HITCH.
Fair Officials and Judges decision final in every class
Q1137, Q1139, Q1140
$300.00 | $220.00 | $160.00 | $120.00 | $100.00 | $80.00 | $70.00 | $60.00 | $50.00 | $40.00
$425.00 | $325.00 | $225.00 | $175.00 | $150.00 | $125.00 | $100.00 | $75.00
$180.00 | $130.00 | $100.00 | $55.00 | $35.00
$280.00 | $200.00 | $160.00 | $140.00 | $120.00 | $100.00
$10 Pit Pass (One driver & one pit person will be allowed entry with pulling vehicle).
The management reserves the right to withhold premiums for ten days after the fair. Any checks not picked up will be mailed.