- Queen Pageant
- Daily Program
- Admission Prices
- Concession Permit Information
- Fair Rules & Regulations
- Entry Rules
- Exhibitors of Livestock Information
- Livestock Health Requirements
- Art Hall
- Truck & Tractor Pull
- Harness Racing
- Dog Obedience Show
- Demo Derby
- Talent Show
- Old Fair Books
- Future of the Fair
- Barnyard Scramble
Edgar County Fair Talent Show
2013 Edgar County Fair Talent Show
Rules & Information
* All contestants must reside in Edgar County, Illinois
* All acts are limited to 4 minutes in performance time. Any act exceeding the specified time length will be disqualified.
* Acts are allowed 3 minutes for set up prior to their performance.
* Title of act, names of participants and talent will appear in the program as listed on the entry form.
* Entry into the Talent Show area requires a director's pass. Passes will be checked by a Talent Show crew member.
* You must enter the track through the gate by the fairgrounds restroom. Participants will not be permitted to enter through the grandstand gates!
* Acts needing microphones shall inform the sound manager as to how many are needed and their placement.
* Sound accompaniment discs must be marked with participant names and phone number. Discs shoud be cued for the sound manager. Discs will be returned at the end of each division. It is your responsibility to obtain your disc. Talent Show director and sound manager are not responsible for lost discs.
* Vocalist should refrain from using background track with lead vocals. Vocalists cannot compete at the State level with an accompaniment track using background vocals unless they are your own.
* There will be a panel of judges evaluating the evening's acts. Judges decisions are final!
* Winners of each division will need to stay on stage after receiving their award for a group photograph of their division. Adult winners will receive their checks after the show and must be signed for in the fair office.
* Junior and Senior division winners will go on to compete at the state show in Springfield, IL in January.
* Participants should report to the backstage area at 7:15 p.m. to check in. Please use the restroom by 7:45 p.m. and check the line up sheets back stage. The show will start promptly at 8:00 p.m.
* Please clean up any mess you make in the backstage area! Edgar Co Talent Show workers are ALL unpaid volunteers and are presenting you with the opportunity to showcase your talent. Please do your part and clean up before leaving.
* Stage size will be 40 ft wide and 34 ft deep on a wooden trailer.