The new Edgar County Fair website was designed by Sigillum-Rasa, a local web design and hosting company. The new site incorporates many of the very latest web technologies allowing us to present more news and events far easier than before and in a highly improved format.
Here is a list of some improvements …
- News blogs divided into categories allowing us to make the announcements more quickly and allowing you to find them more easily.
- Online calendar and events enabling us to enter as many events, categories and additional information as needed throughout the year.
- Online entry forms with credit card processing by PayPal’s highly secure network. All forms can still be downloaded.
- Interactive Google maps to help you find us.
- Improved formatting and tables will allow for better presentation and reading, we have lots of information to get out to the public, this helps to keep things simple and easier to manage.
- Facebook linking means that our news and announcements will automatically post to our social page.
- Feedback extension to track questions, problems, solutions and testimonials from the public better than ever.
- Enhanced security features will keep our website safe.
And these are just a few of the more important and relevant features of our new website. There will no doubt be tweaks and changes coming as we get used to the new site, but we have already seen a vast improvement over our previous system.
Please take a look around and feel free to use our Feedback forms (left hand side of the screen), we’d love to hear from you!